Tuscany around us…
Immersed in the heart of Tuscany, between the provinces of Siena, Arezzo and Florence, in the splendid hills that frame your holiday, a few kilometers from the most famous central spas, for you to enjoy a holiday of sport, relaxation, history and art, italian style.
Breathtaking panoramas, aromas and tastes of genuine foods and excellent wines, that carry away your senses and make your dreams come true.
Enjoy a break from everyday life. Discover ecotourism in one of the most beautiful corners of Italy.
Things to do….
Besides horse riding, which can however take over a major part of the day, we can suggest:
- A walk, for which we can supply our written guide.
- Short excursions, for which we can supply our small written guide, which we call ‘around us’.
- Excursion by bike, a really easy way for visiting our hills.
- Rapolano Spa, 10 minutes by car, with its modern facilities and hot pools at Antica Querciolaia and San Giovanni.
- The medieval city of Siena, only 20 minutes by car.
- The Chianti area which extends in the directions of Florence for more than 50km.
- Arezzo, 30 minutes by car.
- Florence, 50 minutes by car / train
- Montepulciano and Montalcino, 30 minutes by car.
- Monteriggioni and San Gimignano, 30 and 50 minutes by car.